Friday, January 21, 2011

Shearling Boots = Love

I had been looking for a pair of Shearling boots for the longest time, and I finally found this pair on http://www.mr-shoes.co.uk/ !


Here is a link to all the Shearling boots they have: http://www.mr-shoes.co.uk/Womens/G/boots/shearling-boots/

They retail for: £39.99

I finally got a chance to wear these. I am not going to lie, they are incredibly high and quite hard to walk in. Keep in mind that I love my heels, but this pair is a whole other story. The heel is quite delicate, which makes it a mission to walk in them on rough surfaces. Still love them, but I definitely have to think twice before just throwing them on and walking out the door.

Thanks for visiting!





3 comments:

  1. Ahh I really love these boots! You have awesome taste!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both of you, I absolutely love the boots too! Thanks again for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete