Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Wishlist

No girl can have enough of anything. Here are a few (okay, maybe a little more than that) things that I want right now!

Louis Vuitton - Speedy 35


I think the best thing about LV bags are that they go with pretty much any outfit you throw together; I mean that in every sense. Casual, formal, you name it. I'd have to give up eating if I decide to get this bag. (Yes, another broke university student) Anyhoo, it adds a lovely touch to any look.




GHD IV salon styler


Yes, I am that broke. To be honest, I don't really straighten my hair all that much, but that's only because I've never owned a GHD hair styler. I am currently using a Toni and Guy hair straightener, and the results are definitely not the same as those of a GHD. I think if I had one I would straighten my hair more often...




Christian Louboutin - OTK Suede Button Up Boots in Black



Christian Louboutin - OTK Suede Button Up Boots in Black
                                                   


Aren't these to die for?! I think they just might be the sexiest boots I have ever seen. And you've probably already noticed that I have a little thing for boots. Guilty. To be honest though, I don't own a lot of them. Anyway look at how gorgeous they are! They're not exactly the newest thing in fashion, but I think they won't ever go out of fashion. They would look especially amazing with skin tight skinnies and a comfy jumper?


Marc Jacobs - Lola



Okay this may sound a bit silly, but I don't even know what this perfume smells like. The bottle is so pretty though! I wouldn't even want to use it, just leave it on my table and let it look pretty haha.


NARS - Albatross
NARS bronzer - Laguna

NARS blush - Dolce Vita


Gorgeous colours. 'Nuff said. All hail Francois Nars!


So these are a few of the things I'm really after at the moment. I think we all know what my savings account is going to look like soon.

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment