Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some Favorite Heels


Jane Norman - on sale for £9.50



Ebay - approx. £5




Barratts - on sale for £12.50




New Look - on sale for £10




Barratts - on sale for £12.50




New Look - Purchased from Ebay for approx. £8



Primark - £7



TKMaxx - £22



Primark - £7



Ebay - approx. £2
Can be found at Peacocks for £22


I know, my obsession with shoes just does not end. As you've probably noticed, I don't own shoes that are very pricey at all. I'm one of those people who buy something they really really love and wear them out until nothing can be done to bring them back to life. It's the worst habit ever! Damage has clearly been done. This is why I try not to purchase expensive shoes because I know I'm going to wear them out like no man's business and then just regret it. But no harm done, right? You can still find gorgeous shoes for a decent price! 

If someone were to ask me where I find the best shoes for great prices, I would have to say New Look. They have some of the best shoes and the prices are never ridiculously high. This  goes especially to people who are like me and wear their shoes out to no end. 

These shoes are in random order, and I love them all equally. 

I'm not sure how many of you shop on Ebay, but I have to say, I've found some amazing deals on that website. You do have to be careful and keep a lookout for fake items and people who are out to get you. No really, it's worth a try. You might have to wait a little longer to get your shoes, but if you are willing to wait, I say go for it. It's crazy how great some of the deals are! 

Here are some online shops that I love! Make sure you check out the sale section!:


Asos - (They're doing free worldwide deliveries and 20% student discount for NUS  card holders. Get your hands on the great stuff there while these offers last!)


Primark - (If you're looking for very cheap but good shoes, this is definitely the place to go. The quality of the shoes is very good for the price that you pay! No online shopping though, which is a good thing, believe me.)






What are your favorite places to shop for shoes? Let me know, I'd love to check them out!

If you have any questions about any of these shoes or anything whatsoever, feel free to contact me!

Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment