Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Favorite Eyeliner - Day 1 of 30

Eyeliner is definitely a staple in my make up collection. Even if I don't have the time to apply anything else on my face, I have to apply black eyeliner, without fail. I've been using it for years now and am so used to it that I feel like I look washed out without it on.

Favorite pencil liner

Effet Smoky eyeliner in Intense Black - Bourjois



Favorite gel liner

Fluidline in Blacktrack - MAC

I'm not much of a colored liner user. I think this is because I haven't found one that actually shows up and looks vibrant when applied to the waterline. Any suggestions?

Lookout for my favorite bag tomorrow!

Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! You decided to do the 30 Day Challenge! Can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete