Monday, April 25, 2011

My Favorite Make Up Brush - Day 3 of 30

Hey guys! So this is the long overdue post featuring my favorite make up brush. Yes, this is me trying to keep up with blogging whilst juggling a million other things going on in my life right now. Drum roll please?




Blender brush, The Body Shop - £9.00

I don't own a lot of brushes, so my decision may change from time to time as I add more brushes to my collection. BUT, I really must say, this here is the best brush I have used so far, hands down. I'm really into eye make up, so decided to go with an eye brush that plays a vital part in my, and probably all of yours too, eye make up routine. This is the blender brush from The Body Shop. It is super soft, easy to use and seriously blends like a dream. I really recommend this brush if you are looking for a cheap but fabulous alternative! 


Keep a lookout for day 4 of the 30 Day Challenge featuring my favorite foundation. Really excited for this one! I'm going to try my best to keep up with this challenge and update my blog every day... teehee. 


Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

  1. Day 3 of my 30 Day Challenge was also a Body Shop eyetshadow brush! What a coincidence! I totally agree, they work really well! x

    ReplyDelete