Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 5 of 30 - My Favorite Thing To Do

Hello peeps! I'm sure you all know the depressing time of the year that is the examination period. I am in exam mode until next Wednesday, and I actually don't remember what it's like to be happy anymore. Why is it that time goes by so fast during the moments you want to last forever? It however decides to be a pain in the butt when you need it to go by as fast as possible!

Anyway, I am so sick and tired of revision at the moment, I decided to treat myself a little by writing up a new post. My favorite thing to do is...

Shopping! 

I can be a total spendthrift and spend the money I don't even have. Isn't retail therapy so amazing? I am almost certain there is a biological explanation for it. Besides shopping, I also love reading and dancing. I was training to be a classical dancer when I was younger, but stopped after a few years. My teacher migrated, and  I haven't looked for a new  teacher since then. I really miss it and would start again if I could. I have also recently discovered that I love cooking! I used to think I was the worst cook ever. No really, my own dad would avoid my cooking! I'm actually pretty good, I make killer paneer chili and lasagne. Who's laughing now, dad? I am one of those people that loves taking pictures of their food too. My mouth is watering just talking about it. Holler at the food junkies out there! I love reading too, mostly fiction. Sidney Sheldon is the best author ever. Just saying. 

What is your favorite thing to do? I'd love to know!

Thanks for visiting! 



1 comment:

  1. I think all girls agree with you on this one!

    Shopping was my day 5 choice as well! ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete