Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 6 of 30 - Anything Hello Kitty

So... I didn't win the lottery. £84 million? Uh yes please! I think I'll be spending thousands of pounds over a long, long time before I win anything. That's the thing; I never win anything, ever. But hey, a girl can dream... What would you do if you won the lottery? I'd love to hear all your interesting answers. I don't know if I would drop out of university. I've overcome two years of horrendous, soul-sucking workload, so why stop now? Might as well get the degree and bask in that sense of accomplishment. I would give most of it to my parents, who have worked to no end to give my brothers and I what I think is a great life. Then some to friends and the rest to build a life with my future hubby and kids!

So back to what this post is really about. Day 6 of 30 - Anything Hello Kitty. Honestly speaking, I have never been a fan of Hello Kitty. I grew up in Hong Kong, where Hello Kitty was, and still is, such a craze. Being a part of this craze that I couldn't embrace just made it harder for me to like Hello Kitty. If I could pick something from the collection, I would pick this necklace!



I have to say, it is kind of cute. 

Thanks for visiting! 


3 comments:

  1. it really is cute! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo cute :D



    xxx London & Paris

    ps: you can still join our Chanel giveaway

    ReplyDelete