Wednesday, February 16, 2011

REVIEW: Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray - Lee Stafford

Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray - Lee Stafford

I.Love.This.Spray. The very first thing that caught my eye about this product is the packaging. It's cute, girly and just a little different than any other hair spray I've seen on shelves. It was also on offer at Boots, any 2 Lee Stafford products for £8, but it was mostly the packaging that got me. It aims to give you those beachy curls that you get right after you've had a dip in the sea. That type of beach hair looks so effortless and sexy, so I thought I'd give this a try. Keep in mind that I have naturally curly hair, not the tight curls and not wavy hair; just loose curls. All I did was sprayed a few spritzes of the product into the lower half of my hair and scrunched it over and over again, just to spread the product a bit. If you have naturally straight or slightly wavy hair, you might have to spray a little more product into your hair and scrunch it up a little more too. It leaves my hair smelling gorgeous, so no complaints there! The spray so far has proved to be pretty long lasting; I only have to touch up every 4-5 hours. 


Negatives: The only negative I've found is the stickiness. After you scrunch your hair up with your bare hands, they get a little sticky. This does fade away within a few seconds, so it's not really a huge deal, but just thought I'd let you know!


Overall, I think this sea salt spray is perfect for a lazy day where you want defined curls that look effortless. It's very handy too, not too big in size, so you could always carry it in your bag and touch up when you need to! It's a great product to have in the summer time, especially when you want beach hair without actually going to the beach. Don't hesitate using it in the winter though! We have our lazy days in winter too don't we? 


Rating: 4/5
Retail price: Currently on offer at Boots, any 2 Lee Stafford products for £8, normally £5.99


Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment