Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am back!

Hello ladies! I am back after quite a while of simply reading blogs and not updating my own. I was so busy towards mid-June as I was leaving England to come back to Hong Kong, or in other words, home. There was so much packing to do as my flatmate and I are moving to a new place after summer, and the process was definitely not a walk in the park. I got to the check-in counter at the airport 10 minutes before it was due to close, close call or what? 

Any updates?

I signed myself up for the Superdrug Beauty card, so I'm super excited about that! 
A new Harvey Nichols beauty store? Make up section? has opened up near where I live and I'm so excited about that too.
I signed up for the Glossy Box! I won't get my hands on the June, July and August ones until I get back to England, but hey, at least i'll get my hands on them! 
I've started working out in hopes of losing the weight that I've gained over the months I was at university. I really wish there was an easier way to do this because I'm still at the stage where I don't want to work out but I really need to. My diet has drastically changed as I have a mother and a brother that are fitness fanatics. I'm just trying to think of the end results to keep me going and it seems to have worked so far. 

Now that I'm back home there is a lot of shopping to do (duh?!) and a lot of new things to see, so I'll be updating you guys with all of that on here. Apologies for not having updated all this time as I was occupied every single minute of every single day, no jokes. 

Thanks for visiting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment